Yay, I feel special. Only Partially Insane tagged me for the 8 random things meme going around, which only proves that… well, that she’s only partially insane. [Sorry, Leah, I didn’t notice you tagged me until now!]
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.
Eight Random Things About… Teacher Tom
- I have athlete’s foot on my left foot. Not on my right.
- My niece took a look at the tufts of hair on my feet, pointed, and said, “Ashy’s feet.” Ash is their family dog, an enormous Shiloh Shepherd.
- I once hitchhiked across the Midwest.
- I use a yoga ball as my office chair at home.
- I worked the night shift at Star Market, a supermarket chain in Boston, while courting my then-girlfriend-now-wife.
- I once shaved my eyebrows off.
- I once won an award for a short story I wrote in middle school… about vampires.
- “I love it when they call me Big Poppa.”
A lot of the WordPress circle has been hit so far, so I think I’ll tag a bunch of Xanga folk: