- I bribed the kids in my homeroom to do the right thing and raise money for a family that could use a little help with the holidays. Pizza party on me.
- Mother Hen has left Bro Bro starving in the snow. Needs a Western Union fix.
- I dig through the freezer and eat through several cardboard boxes of prepared food. And another candy-cane-flavored-double-stuf Oreo from Trader Joe’s. Gain two new chins.
- Boo needs a lift from her night class. Her very expensive night class to prepare her to attend a very expensive dental school.
- Turns out we can indeed fit her bike into the back seat. I think about how I need to replace the crankset on my own bike. Again.
- We have a serious discussion about whether she might have food allergies or perhaps a more serious GI problem. She reminds me to ask how much it costs to add her to my healthcare.
What’s winter break without a hand-wringing Scrooge?