Okay, sorry, for that long hiatus. It’s the home stretch of school, and I’ve been going through a little stress-funk. I’m not sure it’s over, but I’m praying to pull myself together.
Type in some notes for some future blog entries (I have like 25 drafts lined up by now). Which is ridiculous. Maybe I’ll just flush out a bunch in the next few days. Whatta ya think? Is it gonna be too much to be hit by five or six entries per day for this weekend? You think it might be better to leak them out slowly in a strict reader-friendly schedule? I’m kind of going through a semi-manic phase right now, and I wonder if I should just take advantage of it before I head to the dark side of the moon.
Eat breakfast. Cereal. Worried that soy milk might go bad sometime soon. In fact, let me go get some now. Hmmm. Maybe not a good idea to balance cereal bowl while clicking and typing. What the hell.
Take Septa to the southwest corner of Center City. Won’t be able to drive because I intend on biking back, and Dana went to Jersey last night to see her nieces.
Yes, I said biking back. My big birthday present this year: a brand-new Bianchi Volpe. An integral part of the Summer Resolutions of 2006 (more on this later). In case I don’t get to this later, I should say that if you’re looking for your own set of wheels, I highly recommend talking to John at Bicycle Therapy. Dude’s great.
2:00. I roll in style to the Meetups at the Ten Stone. I come prepared to chin-wag:
- Only Partially Insane has also bought a new bike. She’s also bought the most awesome coffee mug ever.
- Blankbaby has visited the new Apple Store. Seeing as how my iPod goes on the fritz every other month, I need details.
- Zornek has seen the Nintendo Wii. I love cool interfaces.
- Apartment 2024 has moved onto WordPress and her own domain.
- As has Tao of Jordon, who is now the Sam and Becky Boo Show.
- I’m finding coComment very annoying and not yet useful yet. I wonder if others feel the same.
Bike home. Pant, putter, pout. Take a shower. Realize I need my better half.
Drive to Jersey to watch TV. Or grade.
At least that’s the plan. Watch me end up in a hospital somewhere.